Dundas Street - Edinburgh
Vacancies: Mortgage and Protection Advisers
Mortgage Advice Bureau is the UK’s largest mortgage network, with access to over 12,000 products from 90 UK lenders. As part of the team at Mortgage Advice Bureau, you would be working for one of the largest mortgage broking businesses in Scotland, and with a 140% growth within the last year, one of the fastest growing financial services businesses in the UK.
You will join an award-winning organisation, with the company recently been awarded:
- A Princess Royal Training Award for the quality of our training and have received two accolades
- Regional best broker in the British Chamber Awards
- Best Broker in Edinburgh in the Scottish Mortgage Awards
- Highly Commended in the national Natwest Local Hero Awards
Mortgage Advice Bureau provides expert mortgage and protection advice to a range of clients, from first-time buyers applying through Help to Buy, to families looking to expand their home and landlords adding to their portfolio. Our advisers offer advice face-to-face, over the phone and, unique to our business, via video call.
Mortgage Advice Bureau is looking to hire mortgage and protection advisers to join our Edinburgh or Glasgow offices.
- You will be required to advise and arrange mortgages for our extensive client and introducer base
- You will receive award-winning extensive training which will equip you with all you need to reach your potential
- You will receive between 10-15 internally qualified appointments each week
- With client experience at the heart of everything we do, you must possess extremely strong communication skills, be well organised, have a ‘can-do’ attitude with a burning desire to be the best you can be
- You must be CeMAP qualified
As part of the team at Mortgage Advice Bureau, you will enjoy:
- Competitive salary + Commission (OTE £45,000)
- Administrative and compliance support
- Vitality health insurance
- Cycle to work scheme
- Free fruit
- Monthly drinks trolley
- City centre locations in vibrant offices
To apply, please email your CV and covering letter to Samantha.Preece@mab.org.uk
Because we play by the book we want to tell you that…
Your home may be repossessed if you do not keep up repayments on your mortgage.
There may be a fee for mortgage advice. The actual amount you pay will depend upon your circumstances.
The fee is up to 1%, but a typical fee is 0.3% of the amount borrowed.