Dundas Street - Edinburgh
Vacancy: Customer Relations Expert
This list details the roles and responsibilities of the Customer Relations Expert, with particular importance on Lead Qualification, management, and tracking.
- Inbound and outbound calls, maximising every opportunity with clients they speak to
- Qualify and warm the client up prior to discussions with the Mortgage Advisers and passing clients over as Hot Key Transfers and booked appointments
- Nurture all future opportunities through to becoming ‘hot’ leads to advisers
- Ideally, achieve early customer engagement and ‘buy in’ with the business so the client wants to proceed with further discussions
- Proactively manage all new leads delivered into the business
- Liaise with lead suppliers when required
- Liaise with internal and external stakeholders as and when required
The Key Skills Required for the Position include;
- Excellent time and diary management
- Highly self-motivated with the ability to work as an individual and as part of a team
- Ability to exceed challenging targets
- Confident communicator with both clients, introducers and colleagues
Additional Rs & Rs:
- Initial data entry
- Responsible for maintaining robust, accurate and reliable MI
- Deliver outstanding customer service and experience at all times
- Follow pre-defined contact strategy
- Booking appointments into adviser diaries
- Responsible for daily communication with advisors on case updates
- Set customers’ expectations in terms of service and quality
- Represent the business in an exemplary manner in all areas
This is a full-time role based in Edinburgh city centre.
Hours of work will be between 9am and 7.30pm This will originally be 9am-5pm during training and then move to a 9am – 5pm and 11:30am – 7.30pm rotation.
The company will work with the successful applicant to set clear objectives – based around strategic requirements and around key initiatives.
How to apply?
To apply, please email your CV and covering letter to Claire Taddei, HR Director: email@example.com
Because we play by the book we want to tell you that…
Your home may be repossessed if you do not keep up repayments on your mortgage.
There may be a fee for mortgage advice. The actual amount you pay will depend upon your circumstances.
The fee is up to 1%, but a typical fee is 0.3% of the amount borrowed.