Dundas Street - Edinburgh
Vacancy: Mortgage Processing Expert
We are looking to hire a Mortgage Processing Expert to be based in our head office in Edinburgh. This is an exciting opportunity to gain experience in the management of the mortgage journey for our clients.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Processing lender submissions, including keying decision in principles, applications and fulfilling MAB system requirements
- Document checking for our clients to ensure that they align to MAB standards and meet lender requirements
- Managing and enhancing the client journey: working with the client/adviser and lender through the mortgage journey from initial assessment, approval, to offer and post-offer stage
- Communicating with advisers/clients and lenders as the business demands
- Proactively managing mortgage cases through to completion
- Experienced in working in a fast-paced business environment
- Driven to put clients at the centre of everything they do
- Has first class communication and desire to challenge the outcome
- Maintains excellent attention to detail and self-motivated to get it right first time
- Able to handle, interpret and key data quickly, efficiently and correctly
- A true team player - working together and supporting colleagues
How to apply?
To apply, please email your CV and covering letter to Samantha Preece, HR Executive: email@example.com
Because we play by the book we want to tell you that…
Your home may be repossessed if you do not keep up repayments on your mortgage.
There may be a fee for mortgage advice. The actual amount you pay will depend upon your circumstances.
The fee is up to 1%, but a typical fee is 0.3% of the amount borrowed.