Kingston Crescent - Portsmouth
We’re not just your basic, average, ho-hum, run-of-the-mill, mortgage broker
If one of the first things that comes to mind when you think of a mortgage broker is the image of a smarmy salesman, in a pinstripe suit, wielding a briefcase and Filofax, then we are here to help dispel that image!
Our team are an adaptable, forward thinking, personable group of men and women with a modern, flexible approach to business that permeates everything we do.
Here are a few things that set us apart from our competitors:
You'll get our full personal support from our very first conversation.
We deal with real people in real life situations.
Whether it’s talking though your options with our Mortgage Protection Advisers, or chatting through your application progress with our helpful Case Managers, our ethos is always the same – to make the process as transparent, and enjoyable – yes enjoyable – as possible. We’re real people, with a real passion for what we do, dealing with real life situations.
For first time buyers and home movers we offer a truly end to end service to help you find and secure your perfect property.
As soon as you’ve made the decision to move it’s time to get in touch with us.
- We can run the numbers to determine your budget then help you find the perfect property. If you’ve already found one you like, we can assess it to make sure it’s the right one for you - and one that’s at the right price.
- We’ll tell you all the best questions to ask when you view a property and before you make an offer (just what are the neighbours really like?) If you want us to, we’ll even ask those questions for you.
- We’ll advise you where to pitch your offer when you’re ready to buy. If you’d rather we dealt with the estate agents or seller on your behalf at this stage, we will!
- We'll search thousands of mortgage deals to find the right one for you. Some of these schemes cannot be found on the high street and are exclusive to Mortgage Advice Bureau.
- We’ll translate any technical or industry specific language in a way that makes sense to normal people.
- We’ll recommend a solicitor if you’d like us to (our recommendations are always based on the solicitor’s competency, reliability and professionalism).
We won't just leave you on the doorstep with your keys.
Once your mortgage offer is issued the work of a mortgage broker is done. Not for us though, we’ll continue to liaise with estate agents and solicitors and answer all your questions until contracts have been exchanged, your deposit paid and the date for your move has been agreed.
But we’re not just going to walk away there either – our friendly team are here to provide any after sales support that you might need and answer any questions that might pop up.
We pride ourselves on our professional service, which continues throughout the lifetime of our relationship, not just when your mortgage completes.
To ensure you don’t pay more than you need to it’s always a good idea to review your mortgage every now and then. We’ll be in touch before your mortgage deal comes to an end to avoid you slipping onto a more expensive Standard Variable Rate.
We have an extensive range of expertise.
We cover a wide range of needs, including first time buyers, remortgaging, home movers, buy-to-let, Help to Buy, new build, self-build and mortgage protection. We also have experience working with customers with a wide range of special criteria:
- Poor credit history
- Complex income from multiple sources
- Foreign income if you are paid in another currency
- Company Directors
- Limited company buy-to-let
- Gifted deposits from your family
What about COVID-19?
- We've made a move to online appointments to protect our customers
- We take the health and mental wellbeing of our clients and staff very seriously
- All of our business practices have been updated to accommodate the current recommendations for businesses in our location
- We continue to provide a safe working environment for our team
- We continually monitor the government guidelines for our industry and are ready to update our processes as and when required
How can we help?
Contact us to speak to our friendly team and book your free, no obligation, mortgage consultation with a mortgage broker from our Portsmouth Technopole office. You can rely on our expert support every step of the way to make the whole process as simple, hassle-free, and straight forward as possible.
Because we play by the book we want to tell you that…
Your home may be repossessed if you do not keep up repayments on your mortgage.
There may be a fee for mortgage advice. The actual amount you pay will depend upon your circumstances.
The fee is up to 1%, but a typical fee is 0.3% of the amount borrowed.