Commercial Road - Portsmouth
Now hiring: Office Manager
MAB Portsmouth are seeking a Full Time Office Manager to join a dynamic growing team.
As part of the UK’s largest network of mortgage advisers, we are looking to grow our team further with the addition of an experienced Office Manager, who ideally has worked in the Financial Services previously.
The Office Manager will be responsible for managing a team of Mortgage Administrators. The successful candidates will need to demonstrate professionalism and be comfortable dealing with clients and providers.
We are looking for a minimum 3 years experience, preferably in the Financial Services.
Competitive base salary.
- Day to day running of the office.
- Regular liaison with lenders and providers to obtain updates on applicant status.
- Proactively progress mortgage and protection applications through to completion
- Dealing with incoming calls, emails and post
- Submission of mortgage & protection applications
- Managing and developing the team of Mortgage Administrators
- Pulling data and statistics from online mortgage software
Skills & Experience Required:
- A minimum of 3 years experience.
- Ability to resolve problems quickly & efficiently.
- Outstanding communication skills at all levels, both written and oral.
- Be competent with MS Office and databases
- Demonstrate a confident telephone manner & excellent customer service.
- A team player with ability to use own initiative.
MAB Portsmouth is part of the UK’s largest network of mortgage advisers. Mortgage Advice Bureau has over 1,500 Mortgage Advisers across the UK and it is growing rapidly. MAB has access to 1000’s of mortgage products from over 90 different lenders.
For more information, or to apply, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on your background or needs, if you require any adjustments to make the recruitment process easier please let us know.
Because we play by the book we want to tell you that…
Your home may be repossessed if you do not keep up repayments on your mortgage.
There may be a fee for mortgage advice. The actual amount you pay will depend upon your circumstances.
The fee is up to 1%, but a typical fee is 0.3% of the amount borrowed.