Newland Avenue - Hull
Self- employed mortgage and protection adviser
If you have an existing client bank and are looking to take charge of your own working hours, are driven and want the chance of earning uncapped income, this could be the opportunity for you.
We’re looking for experienced and dynamic mortgage and protection advisers to join our well-established self-employed division, working remotely. Our existing network of advisers usually expects to earn in the region of £40-80K per annum.
What we’re looking for
- CeMAP or similar industry-recognised qualification
- Have the ability to self-generate leads
- Be proactive and self-motivated
- A passion for achieving a fantastic customer experience.
- Willingness to learn and adapt to market and developer needs
- Upselling protection
- Proven use of mortgage-specific software
- Legally entitled to live and work in the UK.
In return, we’ll provide a comprehensive support structure to help you achieve your goals
- Access to a panel of over 90 lenders
- Compliance support
- Support with business development and sales
- Marketing - including print materials, digital and social media support
- Access to distance/ virtual learning and training opportunities
What to do next
Even if you aren't ready to apply but want to chat more about our proposition, we want to hear from you. Get in touch with Lisa Godfrey, Business Development Manager on 07950 946423 or e-mail [email protected]
Because we play by the book we want to tell you that…
Your home may be repossessed if you do not keep up repayments on your mortgage.
There may be a fee for mortgage advice. The actual amount you pay will depend upon your circumstances.
The fee is up to 1%, but a typical fee is 0.3% of the amount borrowed.