Newland Avenue - Hull
Telephone-based Customer Support Operative (part-time)
Salary: £17,250 basic plus bonus (pro-rata)
Hours: weekends plus some additional week days (exact days/times confirmed at interview/appointment stage)
Due to the increased growth of the business, we are looking for a new Telephone-based Customer Support Operative to join our team based at the Willerby(Hull) head office.
The successful candidate will need to have a fantastic attitude and be able to adapt to a highly competitive environment to achieve success with experience of using Excel and Google sheets essential.
- Make and receive telephone calls for mortgage appointments and general enquiries, adhering to contact strategy standards
- Handling leads, booking appointments and contacting clients by e-mail
- Working closely with Sales Data Administrator for the smooth operation of the department
- Work as part of small team to achieve agreed objectives for volume & conversion KPIs
- Support positive relationships between Introducer partners, Advisers and Senior Leadership Team as required
- To be able to work as part of a team
- Excellent telephone manner and interpersonal skills
- A proven track record in sales and customer service, and have the determination to meet and exceed targets set
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Google Sheets (Additional training will be provided but some existing knowledge is essential)
- Must be able to accurately record data and to ensure no errors are made
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritise workload
- Highly motivated, a quick thinker and be able to accurately assess information under pressure
- A degree of flexibility in availability to cover holidays and absence would be advantageous
- A background in financial service would be advantageous but is not essential
To apply for this role please send a current CV and covering letter to [email protected]
Because we play by the book we want to tell you that…
Your home may be repossessed if you do not keep up repayments on your mortgage.
There may be a fee for mortgage advice. The actual amount you pay will depend upon your circumstances.
The fee is up to 1%, but a typical fee is 0.3% of the amount borrowed.