Mortgage Advice Bureau is looking to recruit a highly knowledgeable Mortgage & Protection Adviser to join our team. Edinburgh based, hybrid & remote applicants will all be considered for this role.
Mortgage Advice Bureau is the UK’s largest mortgage network, with access to thousands of products from 90 UK lenders. As part of the team at Mortgage Advice Bureau’s Network Partner in Scotland, you would be working with one of the largest mortgage broking businesses in the country.
Mortgage Advice Bureau provide expert mortgage and protection advice to a range of clients, from first time buyers to families looking to expand their home, to landlords adding to their portfolio. Our advisers offer advice face-to-face, over the phone and, our innovative video call facilities. We are committed to providing a memorable service to our clients.
Job Title: Mortgage & Protection Adviser
Responsible to: Mortgage & Protection Team Manager
Job Type: Full time, permanent
Salary: Competitive salary and benefits, OTE £46,050 - £78,500
Mortgage Advice Bureau is looking to recruit an experienced Mortgage & Protection Advisor to join our busy team.
You will offer professional mortgage advice in accordance with Financial Conduct Authority Regulations, providing the most suitable mortgage advice for our clients.
You will be surrounded by a team of motivated individuals who will encourage and support you to successfully achieve targets. Additional tasks will involve recommending other financial services (such as insurance) to our clients.
· You will offer mortgage and protection advice for our extensive client and introducer base
· You will receive extensive award winning training which will equip you with all you need to reach your full potential
· You will receive a vast number of internally qualified appointments each week
· With client experience at the heart of everything we do, you must possess extremely strong communication skills, be well organised, have a ‘can-do’ attitude with a burning desire to be the best you can be
· Full CeMAP qualification (or equivalent) along with competent advisor status
· A good track record of providing mortgage and protection advice
· Sales background
· Ambitious, highly driven, goal orientated individual who will be able to generate activity from a selection of introducers
· Meet compliance and administrative expectation
· Minimum 2 year’s mortgage & protection advising experience
Our Wellbeing and Benefit Package
· Highly competitive salary with opportunity for quarterly and annual bonus
· Award-winning training
· Array of benefits including Cycle to Work Scheme
· 30 days annual leave, with an extra day per annum after 2 years’ service
· Birthday day off
· Summer Sports Day BBQ & legendary Christmas Party
· Fun Friday’s including office drinks and monthly staff events
· Company sick pay (8 weeks full pay followed by 8 weeks at 50%
· Refer a friend (£250 for every staff recruitment referral)
· Employee of the Month, receiving vouchers
· Career Development Programme
· Charity & Social Committee
· Wellbeing updates and information
· Loyalty & Recognition Adviser Bonus Scheme
· Annual paid charity day
· Fruit and office snacks
How to Apply?
If our market leading package and incentives outlined above excites you and you’re ready to apply, please send your CV to: [email protected]