Salary £17-18,000 (dependent on experience)
Mortgage Advice Bureau (MAB) are a nationally recognised mortgage broker and network, winners of over 150 awards in the past 5 years and continually growing.
Due to our continued growth and expansion we require a new Sales Data Administrator to be based at the Willerby,(Hull) head office.
The successful candidate will need to have a fantastic attitude and be able to adapt to a highly competitive environment to achieve success with experience of using Excel and Google sheets essential.
- Record and update several databases daily, ensuring information is kept accurate and up to date
- Contacting clients to confirm appointments by e-mail and telephone
- Liaising with mortgage advisers and estate agents
- Answer the telephone and transfer calls to the correct individuals, if unavailable take messages and ensure they reach the correct colleagues
- Assist in the completion of monthly reports and ensure they are done in a timely manner in accordance with our client’s deadline dates.
- Ad hoc duties when required to support the team
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Excel is essential.
- Generally IT literate with a good understanding of working with spread sheets (e.g. Google Sheets and formulas)
- Accuracy and attention to detail when recording data
- Excellent time management skills; being able to work towards deadlines and prioritising workload
- Ability to learn systems and procedures quickly
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Confident and pleasant telephone manner
- To be able to work well as part of a small team
Please note: if you have been in touch within 14 days of receiving your application, you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.