£30,000 - £65,000 per annum, negotiable, pro-rata, OTE
Working from their busy head office in the Hull & East Yorkshire area, you will be responsible for the performance of the business against sales targets and working towards the company business objectives, examining growth opportunities and enabling for sales improvements and product mix development.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Reporting to Managing Director on Sales Targets and KPI’s across all advisers within the business.
- Maximising sales opportunities and ensuring we hit brand charter conversions across Mortgages, Protection and General Insurance.
- Be responsible for a thriving sales business and performance across all advisers through sales targets, incentives and positive sales management
- Managing the sales efficiencies and product mix with the Employed Adviser Team
- Field Manage remote based advisers ensuring effective business output and working environments
- Take a lead role in the brand, customer service, 5* review building and brand confidence with new and existing partners
- Identify key opportunities to target and develop opportunities in the marketplace
- Focusing on Protection Sales and ensuring we are achieving company sales targets and penetration of mortgage customers
- Working closely with the Recruitment Manager to ensure an effective new starter process is in place, with consistent support and knowledge building in place across all advisers
- Assist in the growth of the business with a focus on recruiting Employed Advisers to join the team
- Driving weekly sales meetings and motivate staff to work and represent the Brand
- Identify key trends in sales and conversions and work closely with the senior team to identify areas of development within the sales process
- Support the Managing Director on Lead Generation, Relationships, Sales Activity, Marketing and PR.
- Join the sales and development manager on quarterly one2ones with all advisers to assess and benchmark performance
- Identify key industry topics and opportunities for the marketing team to build confidence in the Brand
- Offer support and assistance to business partners where required
- Ensure the effective management of all company sales processes, service level agreements, contact strategies and customer service expectations
You will need to show a demonstrable track record in a management role within the broker sector and ideally worked as both a broker and manager too in your career. This really is a fantastic opportunity to work with a forward thinking and extremely successful mortgage broker business and contribute to their exciting growth plans now and in the future by playing an integral part in that journey!