Newland Avenue - Hull
Telephone-based Customer Support Operative (part-time)
Salary: £17,250 basic plus bonus (pro-rata)
Hours: weekends plus some additional week days (exact days/times confirmed at interview/appointment stage)
Due to the increased growth of the business, we are looking for a new Telephone-based Customer Support Operative to join our team based at the Willerby(Hull) head office.
The successful candidate will need to have a fantastic attitude and be able to adapt to a highly competitive environment to achieve success with experience of using Excel and Google sheets essential.
- Make and receive telephone calls for mortgage appointments and general enquiries, adhering to contact strategy standards
- Handling leads, booking appointments and contacting clients by e-mail
- Working closely with Sales Data Administrator for the smooth operation of the department
- Work as part of small team to achieve agreed objectives for volume & conversion KPIs
- Support positive relationships between Introducer partners, Advisers and Senior Leadership Team as required
- To be able to work as part of a team
- Excellent telephone manner and interpersonal skills
- A proven track record in sales and customer service, and have the determination to meet and exceed targets set
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Google Sheets (Additional training will be provided but some existing knowledge is essential)
- Must be able to accurately record data and to ensure no errors are made
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritise workload
- Highly motivated, a quick thinker and be able to accurately assess information under pressure
- A degree of flexibility in availability to cover holidays and absence would be advantageous
- A background in financial service would be advantageous but is not essential.
Because we play by the book we want to tell you that…
Your home may be repossessed if you do not keep up repayments on your mortgage.
There may be a fee for mortgage advice. The actual amount you pay will depend upon your circumstances.
The fee is up to 1%, but a typical fee is 0.3% of the amount borrowed.