We understand that when it comes to investing in property, there is a lot to consider before you make a final decision on whether it’s the right thing for you. That’s why we’ve put together a helpful buy-to-let guide to walk you through the process, and essentially, help you purchase a buy-to-let property.
What do you need to know?
Inside our guide, we cover a range of topics, including:
- How to be a successful landlord
- What being a landlord entails
- How much money you can borrow
- How to choose the right mortgage for you
- What costs you need to consider
- What type of tenants you might want to attract
- How to view investment properties
- Whether to rent privately or use a letting agent
- How to apply for a buy-to-let mortgage
- What insurances you need to consider
- FAQs and tips
To read more about property investments, download our buy-to-let guide.
Our mortgage advisers
Our expert mortgage advisers are experienced when it comes to arranging buy-to-let mortgages. Whether this is your first investment, or you’re adding to your portfolio, we will listen to your needs and offer the appropriate advice so you’re as well-informed as you can be.
We have access to over 12,000 mortgages, including exclusive deals you can’t find on the high street. We also work with over 90 different lenders, so you can rest assured that we’ll be able to find a mortgage that’s right for you.
To book an appointment to speak to an adviser, please feel free to get in touch with us today.
Because we play by the book we want to tell you that…
Your home may be repossessed if you do not keep up repayments on your mortgage.
There may be a fee for mortgage advice. The actual amount you pay will depend upon your circumstances.
The fee is up to 1% but a typical fee is 0.3% of the amount borrowed.