First Time Buyers Guide
When you have no idea what having your own place means, you need all the help you can get to help you on your way to your first property. That's why we've put together our handy print friendly mortgage guide which contains all you need to know. Simply click the image to view
We've covered all of these topics in our PDF that is free to view, download or print.
- Buying for the first time
- What is a mortgage
- What fees will I need to pay?
- How to get yourself mortgage ready
- The ins and outs of credit ratings
- How much you can afford
- Starting the property search
- Choosing surveys and solicitors
- How to manage the chain
- Help to Buy
- The bank of Mum and Dad
- Apply for a mortgage
If you'd like to meet a local adviser, or would like to speak to someone who can help you through the first time buyer challenges to help you get your first mortgage arrange a call back at a time to suit you.