Salary: £17,000 - £18,500 dependant on experience
Mortgage Advice Bureau are a nationally recognised mortgage broker and network, winners of over 150 awards in the past 5 years and continually growing.
Due to the increase in business, we’re looking for a new Mortgage Administrator. Based in our busy Willerby (Hull) head office, the successful candidate will be working within a small team to provide full administrative support to your allocated mortgage advisers and ensure the smooth running of each case up until completion.
- Ensuring Mortgage applications and Protection Proposals are submitted in a timely manner
- Ensuring all required documents are obtained and scanned on to the company system, adhering to Data Protection guidelines at all times whilst handling client’s information
- Proactively and accurately maintaining Workflow progress of each case on Midas Pro and checking cases against compliance Standards
- Ensure all relevant fees are collected at the appropriate time Liaising with Lenders to ensure cases received, outstanding items are obtained and Valuation Instructed
- Checking Mortgage Offers on receipt for accuracy, working with your Adviser to rectifying any issues
- Liaising with Solicitors on Offer to manage the case through to completion
- Proactively managing updates and liaising with Advisers / Clients to ensure a first-class customer service
- Making and receiving phone calls to deal with client enquiries at any stage of the mortgage process
- Ensuring any Protection is placed on risk on completion (or prior if appropriate)
- Previous experience working in an administrative role
- Have basic knowledge of data protection
- Self-motivated and professional individual
- Excellent telephone manner, written and interpersonal skills
- To be able to work as part of a team
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritise workload
- Attention to detail
- A background in financial service would be advantageous but is not essential.
Please note: if you have been in touch within 14 days of receiving your application, you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.